Trade Balance Locking
- Previously Stronghold would not ‘lock’ your balances for your open trade orders.
- This let you as a trader place multiple trade offers on a single balance.
- E.g. Two orders to sell 1 XLM, even if you only had 1 XLM
- We’re following most other exchanges and ‘locking’ balances.
- I.e. Now you can only have one order to sell 1 XLM if you have 1 XLM
- This will decrease the balance you see on the trade and wallet pages.
The trade balance blocking update means more honest order books and no fake sell walls. Just more transparency for you as a trader.
If you have any questions about trade balance locking, please contact our support team - firstname.lastname@example.org.