Every customer needs to be fully verified when using Stronghold. You'll need to provide a high quality photo or scan of a valid address document which shows:
- Your name.
- Your full personal address.
- Date (Must be dated within the last 90 days)
- A logo, or clear name of the sender (e.g. your bank, your local authority, your utilities provider, etc).
- The nature of the document (e.g. type of bill, subject of the letter, etc).
- Your name and personal address on the document must match those on your Stronghold profile.
A valid document can be:
- Your bank or credit card statement (You must send a photo/scan of a physical letter or PDF copy of your statement).
- Your utility bill - Gas, Electric, Phone (We cannot accept mobile phone bills).
- Your tax bill.
- Your vehicle registration or tax.
- Your photo driving license showing your address and its expiry date.
- Other government or financial institution issued document.
Important information to note:
- Your bank statement, utility bill or council tax bill cannot be older than 90 days
- Your address cannot be a PO Box, as this will not be accepted.
- If we have requested an ID document and an address document, these must be separate documents.
- The address proof must be issued to your personal address. We cannot accept address proofs that have been issued to a business.