Before setting up an institutional account please create and verify a personal Stronghold account.
- Log into stronghold.co under the email associated with your personal Stronghold account. If you have not yet created an account you can sign up by clicking here
- Click “Account” or “Go to account profile” from the launchpad
- Click the “Organizations” tab
- Click “Add Organization”
- Please fill out all of the required organization details. Make sure to include all beneficial owners of 20% or more.
- Upload all of the required supporting documents by clicking the “Documents” tab.
- After all sections are complete and all documents have been uploaded, the Stronghold compliance team will begin to review your information.
- Once your account is approved you will receive an email from Stronghold. To view your account, log in to your account, go to the Stronghold USD dashboard, click on your profile in the top right corner and you should see your organization listed under your name.
For more detailed information regarding our Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Compliance Program, please read here - https://stronghold.co/kyc-aml.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org