SWIFT codes are used for global payments and international money transfers. Customers who bank outside the United States must use a SWIFT code for wire transfers, but U.S.-based users should use their bank’s routing (or ABA) number.
Articles in this section
- Why does my Withdrawal/Deposit say Prime Trust LLC?
- “Connecting to Financial Institution” (USD)
- How do I withdraw USD from my Stronghold account?
- Fiat Currency Withdrawal Statuses
- Fiat Currency Deposit Statuses
- What is the difference between an ACH bank transfer and a wire transfer?
- What are the fees for USD bank & wire transfers?
- When will my USD wire transfer clear?
- When will my ACH USD bank transfer clear?
- What is a SWIFT code?